- 1/2 lb. fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Light Classic Caesar Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Smoked Ham, cut into short strips
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding peas to the boiling water for the lst 3 min.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, dressing and flour in medium saucepan with whisk until well blended. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until mixture is well blended. Add ham; cook on medium-low heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta mixture; return to pan. Add sauce; mix lightly. Cook 2 to 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Top with parsley and Parmesan.
Four 1 ¼ cup servings
per serving: Calories 390 , Total fat 9 g , Saturated fat 4 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 950 mg, Carbohydrate 55 g, Dietary fiber 4 g, Protein 23 g
Recipe from www.kraftrecipes.com