- 10 Chicken drumsicks
- 1 1/2lbs potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 1 lb carrots, cut into 2 in pieces. (we use baby carrots)
- 2 lb butternut squash. seeded, pea;ed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 medium onions, each cut into 8 wedges
- 5 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put all ingredients in a large baking dish. with vegetables arranged in a single layer on the bottom.
- Drizzle olive oil over vegetables and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Roast for 45- 60 minutes, stirring vegetables once, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables at tender.
Nutritional Information:2 drumsticks and 1/2 cup veggies per serving = 8 Weight Watcher Points
Recipe from www.weightwatchers.com