- 1 tsp butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups mushroom, sliced
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 tsp table salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cups canned chicken broth
- 3 cup (chopped or shredded) chicken breast without skin (we used a store bot rotisserie chicken to save time)
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fat-free evaporated milk, divided
- 4 rolls reduced-fat crescent roll dough, unrolled
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Coat a 10-inch round shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Coat a large pot with cooking spray. Add butter and melt over medium heat. Add onion and mushrooms and cook, until tender, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes. Stir in paprika, thyme, salt and pepper. Add vegetables, broth and chicken. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- In a small cup, combine flour and 1/4 cup of evaporated milk; stir into chicken mixture. Cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly, about 2 minutes. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup of evaporated milk and cook until mixture is slightly thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Spoon chicken mixture into prepared baking dish. Unroll crescent rolls and arrange dough around inside edge of baking dish to form a border (there will be a hole in the middle). Bake until rolls are golden brown and filling is bubbly, about 15 minutes. Cut into 6 pieces and serve.
Nutritional Information:Each serving is 6 Weight Watcher Points+
Recipe from www.weightwatcher.com