- 2 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg. I use freshly grated nutmeg.
- 2 tsp reduced calorie margarine, melted. I used butter.
- Arrange sliced peaches in bottom of an 8" square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl, stirring well. Add margarine and stir until blended.
- Sprinkle graham cracker mixture over peaches and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Nutritional Information:Yields 4 servings
Per Serving: 2g Fat, 2 grams Fiber, 75 Calories. 1 Weight Watcher Point. ( Not Points+)
Recipe from www.weightwatchers.com