- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blueberries (I use 1 1/2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place cupcake liners in cupcake pan. Fill unused cups with water.
- In a bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside. In another bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, and melted butter until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture until evenly incorporated. Stir in blueberries.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pans, filling each cup about three fourths full.
- Bake until toothpick inserted to the center comes out clean, about 15-20 minutes.
- Makes approx 16 muffins