- 3 large ripe tomatoes
- 1 large clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- A handful of fresh basil to taste, cut into thin ribbons
- Fresh mozzarella cheese
- Olive Oil to taste
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice tomatoes and mozzarella into 1/4 thick slices and place on platter
- Stack basil leaves on top of each other and roll lengthwise. Slice the basil into "ribbons". Repeat as necessary.Sprinkle onto tomatoes.
- Coarsely chop fresh garlic, sprinkle onto tomatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar on tomatoes as desired.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and chill till ready to eat.