- 60- 80 raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Thai red curry paste, or to taste
- 2 bell peppers, assorted colors, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- Spray 8x 12 inch glass baking dish with nonstick spray. Whisk together lime juice and curry paste in small bowl; pour over shrimp to coat. Refrigerate 10- 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Scatter bell peppers over fillets and add coconut milk. Cover dish tightly with foil and bake about 20 minutes until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
Nutritional Information:Serves 4. Per Serving 4 weight watcher points+
166 cals, 3g fat, 6g carbs 2g fiber, 27g prot
Recipe from Weight Watchers Points Plus Just 5; 125 recipes with 5 Ingredients 2011