- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 small (4- to 6-ounce) red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large zucchini, cut into 1 1/2-inch by 1/2-inch spears
- 2 cups corn kernels, frozen and thawed
- 2 cups salsa verde
- 1/2 cup sour cream, reduced-fat
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, packed fresh and chopped
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil on medium-high. Season chicken with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Add to skillet in single layer and sear 2 minutes. Turn chicken over; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until just browned. Transfer to large bowl.
- Add onion and water to skillet; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring and scraping pan. Add to chicken in bowl.
- To skillet, add remaining 1 tablespoon oil. When hot, add zucchini, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Cook 4 minutes or until browned and just tender, stirring occasionally. Transfer to bowl with chicken. To skillet, add corn and cook 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to bowl with chicken. Stir in salsa, sour cream, and half of cilantro until well mixed.
- In prepared dish, arrange 4 tortillas in single layer. Spread evenly with one-third of chicken mixture and then one-third of cheese. Repeat layering twice.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until hot. Garnish with remaining cilantro.
Makes 6 LARGE servings. 12 weight watcher points+ per serving.
460 Cals, 20g fat, 45 carbs, 27 protein.
Recipe from Good Housekeeping Magazine January 2011