- 4 teaspoons Asian (ark) sesame oil
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 bunch of asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons black bean sauce with garlic
- Heat nonstick wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; when the pan is very hot, add 2 teaspoons oil.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and add to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Transfer to plate.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons of oil in pan. Add ginger and cook. stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add asparagus and 3 tablespoons of water; cook covered until asparagus is crisp and tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in black bean sauce and add chicken. Cook, stirring, until chicken is heater through.
198 cal, 8g fat, 6g carb, 3g fiber, 26g protein
Recipe from Weight Watchers Points Plus Just 5; 125 recipes with 5 Ingredients 2011