- 8 oz. dried pasta such as Macaroni
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk
- 6 1/2 oz cheese with dill or garlic herb flavoring
- 12 1/4 oz solid white tuna (water packed), drained and broken into pieces
- Frozen peas as desired, about 1 cup
- Cook pasta as directed on package, drain and return to pan.
- To the pasta, add milk and the cheese. Cook over medium heat until cheese is melted and pasta is coated, adding additional milk as needed to make creamy consistency.
- Gently fold in peas and tuna; heat through.
417 cal, 10g fat, 45g carbs, 2g fiber, 33g protein