- 1 Teaspoon unsalted butter
- 2 ripe plantains, peeled an cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add plantains and cook, turning once, until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Add pineapple juice and 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Continue cooking until almost all the juice has been absorbed, About 4 minutes.
Nutritional Information:NOTE: the nutritional information does not include the ice cream or cinnamon.
1 Serving is 1/2 cup.
4 Weight Watcher Points+ per serving
134 cal, 1g fat, 33g carbs 2g fiber