- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Z est and juice of half of 1 orange
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Combine garlic, rosemary, olive oil, orange zest, and orange juice in a zip-lock plastic bag.
- Add pork. Squeeze out air and seal bag; turn to coat pork.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or over night.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper to taste and place on grill.
- Grill about 25 minutes turning occasionally until thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 160 degrees.
- Transfer pork to cutting board and let stand 5 minutes. cut into 12 slices.
3 Slices of pork = 3 points+
144 cals, 4g fat, 3 carbs, 0 fiber, 23g protein
Recipe from Weight Watchers Points Plus Just 5; 125 recipes with 5 Ingredients 2011