|I added some blue berries to mine.|
- 1 medium navel orange
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 10 oz sugar free angle food cake
- 1 1/2 cups frozen fat-free whipped topping thawed
- Preheat broiler.
- Grate rind from orange, reserving 1 teaspoon rind; set aside. Squeeze 1/4 cup juice from orange; set aside.
- Combine strawberries, orange rind, orange juice, and brown sugar; let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut angle food cake into 16 slices; coat both sides of each slice with cooking spray. Place slices on a baking sheet. Broil 2 minutes on each side, or until golden.
- Place 1 slice of angle food cake onto a plate. Layer 3 tablespoons strawberry mixture and 2 tablespoons whipped topping, top with a second piece of angle food cake. Top with 1 additional tablespoon of strawberry mixture and whipped topping. Drizzle with juice form strawberry mixture.
Nutritional Information:Yields 8 servings. One serving size is 1 short cake.
3 points+ per serving
125 cal, .1g fat, 2.2g protein, 26.8 carbs, .9g fiber
Recipe from Weight Watchers 20 minute recipes 2009