This is a great week night dinner. If you like a spicier sauce add a few pinches of red pepper flakes and a couple of whole or halved garlic cloves.
- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 2/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup halved pitted green olives
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Add broth, tomatoes, onion, and olives; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until vegetables are tender and Chicken is cooked through, about 6 minutes.
222 cal, 12g fat, 6g carbs, 2g fiber, 22g protein
Recipe from Weight Watchers Points Plus Just 5; 125 recipes with 5 Ingredients 2011