- 1 large orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup Triple Sec or Grand Marnier
- 2 bottles dry white wine, chilled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 quart club soda, chilled
- Thinly slice the orange, lemon and lime; remove all seeds. Place the fruit slices in a bowl with the cinnamon sticks. Pour vodka and Triple Sec over fruit slices. Chill, covered, for 4 to 12 hours.
- Combine the chilled wine and sugar in a large glass pitcher or punch bowl. pour the fruit mixture into the pitcher, discarding the cinnamon sticks. Add the club soda. Stir well before serving.