- 4 Bone in pork loin chops, about 1/2 inch thick (I used thin cut)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkle pork with rosemary, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook for 4 minutes per side. Transfer to pate.
- Add broth and vinegar to skillet, bring to boil, scrapping the browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Boil until mixture is syrupy, about 5 minutes. Add pork to skillet and cook until heated through, about 1 minute per side.
Per serving (1 pork chop with 1 tablespoon of sauce) is 4 points+
170 cal, 8g fat, 3g carb, 0g fiber, 20g protein
Recipe from Weight Watchers Points Plus Just 5; 125 recipes with 5 Ingredients 2011