- 1lb pork tenderloin trimmed
- 1/2 pound mixed wild mushrooms (If you like mushrooms I would suggest doubling the amount)
- 2 Shallots
- 1/3 cup Marsala wine or apple juice
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- Cut pork into 8 equal pieces. Place 1 piece between 2 sheets wax paper; gently pound with meat tenderizer or rolling pin until 1/2 inch thick. Repeat with remaining pork pieces.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium- high heat, Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper to taste; add to skillet and cook until browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to plate and keep warm.
- Add mushroom, shallots, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper to the skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are browned, about 5 minutes. Add wine, scrapping up browned bits from bottom of skillet. Cook until liquid is almost completely evaporated, about 4 minutes. Add broth and boil 3 minutes. Transfer pork back to skillet to warm through.
Recipe from Weight Watchers Points Plus Just 5; 125 recipes with 5 Ingredients 2011