This is a quick and easy recipe for every day or a lazy Sunday morning. Here is what you need.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/3 cup chopped banana
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chunky peanut butter
- Mix oatmeal and next 5 ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. Cook for 2- 3 minutes until soft.
- Stir in brown sugar and peanut butter. Mix thoroughly.
- Add sliced bananas on top if desired.
From Weight Watchers 20 Minute Recipes, 2009