- 1- 8oz Brie cheese, rind removed
- 30 frozen phyllo shells (found in grocery store freezer section with cool whip and frozen pie shells).
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 30 fresh raspberries for garnish if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut Brie into 30 1/2" cubes.
- Arrange phyllo shells on baking sheet and brush with butter. Bake for 5 minutes, remove and let cool.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of the preserves into each shell and place a piece of Brie on top.
- Bake 5-10 minutes until Brie is melted. Top with fresh raspberries for presentation.
Everyday Feasts, 2005