- 6 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 6 garlic gloves
- (4 oz) boneless center-cut loin pork chops (1/4"- 1/2" thick)
- Prepare grill
- Combine all ingredients in a zip lock bag. Seal and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Place chops on grill and cook for 3, 4 minutes on each side or until done. Yields 6 servings
Recipe from Weight Watchers Five Ingredient 15 Minute Cookbook , 2006