- 10 fajita size whole wheat tortillas (you could substitute with corn or white flour tortillas if you prefer)
- 1 lb uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast (I boil mine and then shred the chicken)
- 1/2 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 4 tablespoons light margarine
- 1 cup shredded 2% Mexican blend cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (I use Campbell's Healthy Request Cream of Chicken)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Dice cooked chicken into 1/2" pieces (I shred mine)
- Mix chicken, Rotel, cilantro, and cumin in bowl.
- Melt margarine in saucepan and mix in four until dissolved. Add chicken broth and soup. Bring to simmer and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spray 9x11 casserole dish with cooking spray. Spoon 1/4 cup soup mixture into bottom of casserole dish.
- Wrap chicken mixture in tortillas and lay in casserole dish.
- cover with remaining soup mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Back for 20 minutes.
Nutritional Information:Since this is an old recipe, so I don't have much nutritional information. Serving size is 2 burritos at 8 POINTS (not points+)