- 8 oz uncooked no-yolk dumplings
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup coarsely chopped mushrooms
- 2 large garlic gloves, minced (I used 4 because I like garlic)
- 1- 10oz container light Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups firmly packed fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped.
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook dumplings according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. drain and keep warm.
- In larch skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Saute mushrooms 2 minutes or until soft.
- Add garlic and saute 1 minute. Add Alfredo sauce and next 3 ingredients. Warm through.
- Stir in spinach and cook until spinach is wilted.
- In a large bowl, combine dumplings and sauce. Sprinkle with cheese and black pepper; toss well.
6 Weight Watcher points+ per serving
222 calories, 10g fat, 11g protein, 20.7 carbs, 1g fiber
Recipe from Weight Watchers 20 Minute Recipes, 2009