Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I love Penzeys Spices

I was introduced to Penzeys Spices by my Mother-in-Law and Sister-in-Law during one of our trips to LA for a family visit. Ever since that visit Penzeys has become a staple in all our meals and baking.
Penzeys is an Internet based spice catalog that has a few retail stores. I was elated to find out they have one in Dallas. Penzeys has all the basics for cooking and baking, but they also have wonderful blends that you can't find anywhere else. Their prices are comparable to what you find in the grocery store,but the quality is so much better. They also offer a lot of salt free blends that are good for people who are watching their sodium intake but still want flavor.

Some of my favorites:
Money Saving Tips:
If you order the free catalog they tend to send coupons for $5 off a $10 purchase or sometimes they have feature spices that they give you a full size sample of for free. Penzeys also has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you buy something and just don't fall in love with it they happily return your money. Can't get any better than that! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted about this. We have one right by one of our son's theatre classes! I will have to go check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete