- 1/2 cup no-sugar added peach preserves
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (I used cayenne pepper)
- 1 lb skinless, boneless turkey breast
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, chopped
- 1/4 cup whole wheat panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- Preheat over to 425 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non stick spray.
- To make sauce, combine 1/4 cup preserves and 1/2 teaspoon curry in a small bowl.
- Cut turkey into 16 strips. Combine turkey and remaining 1/4 cup preserves and 1/2 teaspoon curry in medium sized bowl and toss to coat.
- Combine coconut and panko on sheet of waxed paper. One at at time coat turkey fingers with coconut mixture and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with preserves sauce.
Per serving (4 turkey fingers and 1 tablespoon sauce)
7 Weight Watcher Points+
Recipe from Weight Watchers Points Plus, Just 5- 125 recipes with 5 ingredients, 2011