Can't get any more basic than meat and potatoes for dinner. This is a quick and easy recipe from my new Weight Watchers cook book. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup honey flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle (I also added 1 teaspoon of aleppo pepper)
- 8 skinless chicken drumbsticks
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat and prep grill.
- Mix barbecue sauces with chipotle and brush on drumsticks. Place drumsticks on grill and cook each side for 10 minutes or until done. use excess sauce mixture to coat drumsticks after turning on the grill.
- Transfer finished chicken to platter and sprinkle with cilantro.
1 serving = 2 drumsticks. 4 Weight Watcher Points+
167 calories, 3 g fat, 13 carb, 20 protein
Recipe from Weight Watchers Points Plus; Just 5- 125 recipes with 5 ingredient, 2011