- 1lb pork tenderloin, trimmed (I used beef)
- 2 Zucchini
- 2 plum tomatoes (I used grape tomatoes)
- 12 Cremini or white mushrooms
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- (I added red bell pepper and some leftover red onion to mine)
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 15 minutes to prevent meat and veggies from sticking to them.
- Cut pork into 1 1/2" cubes, cut chinning into 1 1/2" pieces, and quarter each tomato. Thread pork, mushrooms, zucchini, and tomatoes alternately on wooden skewers; sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Place kebabs on grill rack and grill, turning every 2 minutes, until cooked through, 6-7 minutes.
1 serving is 1 Kebab = 4 weight watcher points+
160 cal, 3g fat, 7g carbs, 2 fiber, 25g protein
Recipe from Just 5, 125 recipes with 5 ingredients. By: Weight Watchers 2011